CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Aye Aye Aye - 12/26/2007

Well, here I am, Wednesday morning. I am supposed to be at work. BUT the clutch just died on the Jeep. Nothing says Christmas like a huge car repair bill. *sigh*

We knew this was coming. The clutch started acting up a month ago. Sometimes we just could not get it into first gear and would start in second. Other times, it worked perfectly. This morning, I could not get it in reverse. David managed to do it for me while it was shut off, but by the time I got to the end of the street, no amount of shoving or cajoling would get that car into any gear. NO WAY I am driving 20+ miles to work on a hope and a prayer. So, I turned off the Jeep, put it in reverse and got back to my driveway.

PULLING HAIR OUT

I am waiting for a coworker to come get me and then I will probably spend most of the day getting the Jeep towed, renting a car, and bracing myself for the estimate to get the clutch fixed.

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: