CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Did You Not See her - Hello? 04/25/2006


There's a new person at my office. She met my daughter Friday when David brought her by...and the new girl said absolutely nothing about her. I didn't really notice, because I was busy. Later that night, David said "Did you notice that we got no reaction out of her when she met "I"? It was almost like a guy's reaction." LOL David LOVES to show her off and expects everyone to just be Ga Ga over her. As do I with my constant e-mailings of pictures that annoy everyone. This week, the new girl mentions she never wants to have kids and doesn't like them. Ahhhhhh. O.K. Makes sense now. It's not that "I" is not cute, Lord Forbid, it's that this girl does not like any kids. I mean, seriously. Just look at her here. She's gorgeous.


Don't you hate obnoxious parents. :)

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: