CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 22, 2007

Spin the Bottle - 01/22/2007

LADYS DRINK FREE 7-10 P.M.

That's right. LADYS. That's how it was spelled on the sign in front of a local bar. We saw this on the way to the mall yesterday & Jake pointed it out. Good thing *he* knows it's spelled wrong.

Another one in Longwood: The ResTUarant. Not the restaurant, the restuarant. In big, bold red letters, permanently affixed to the front of the building. We drive by it and say "Who wants to eat at the ResTOOOOO-a-rant?" By the way, you don't want to. It is beyond greasy spoon. I went in once, and that was enough. They can't spell AND they can't cook.

A sign on each pump at a Longwood gas station, asking people to prepay and apologizing for the "inconveanants". After staring for a while, trying to figure this little gem out, I took a pen and wrote the right spelling on the sign in front of me. I did not dare to change the other 7 mispelled signs, though. What am I, a freak or something?

Also, it's not a "Mute Point." Please, stop. Please. You're killing me. The point is not mute, nor is it Moo, Joey. (Although Joey's reasoning IS funny.) It's Moot. It's a Moot Point.


P.S. READ "The Lovely Bones." Don't be put off by my not liking one part of the entire book. A few people (5) have commented that they loved the book. It may just be me being weird about one part. READ. It's good stuff!

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: