CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 18, 2006

Lie to Me - 08/18/2006

David told me some time last week that he did not want the walls covered in pictures. That our last house, much smaller than this one, was overrun with pictures on our walls. I should be taking picture frames down from the wall, and putting newer ones in the frames, not putting new frames with new pictures up. *gasp* Blasphemy! Away with this line of thinking...away!!
Hi, have we met? My name is Kaaren and I love taking & showing off pictures of my beautiful family - kids, husband, sisters, parents, nieces, nephews, in-laws (when they send pictures..*grumble grumble*). I am a picture-taking fool and so help me....every inch of wall space in this house will be covered in pictures!! *shakes fist to sky* OK, not really. But still.


We're working in our daughter's room. She's technically not in her room. She is another room while we work on hers. There's painting to be done, shelves to be put up, a ceiling fan to be installed, a toy chest we are staining, etc. We chose Disney colors and they are so beautiful. Tinkerbell Greens and Purples. No, we're not decorating with Tinkerbell, we just liked the colors. I have commissioned my sister Brenda to do a painting for us. Rather than having her do a mural on the wall, she's painting on a 30" x 40" canvas. This way, when our girl outgrows the picture, we take it off the wall, rather than repaint the wall. I sent Brenda the Disney paint card samples. She's doing Dora, Diego & Boots. She started today and was sending me camera-phone pictures as she worked and progressed. It looks cool! I would post the pictures, but they are SO tiny, you can't see the details. Eventually, we'll have her room done, and you can see Brenda's handiwork.


My son is taller than me. Drat.

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: