CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dear Boy 12/21/2006



Jake....is a teen. Thirteen to be exact. Today. He is 13 today. I am officially old. Older. I've been old for a while. We took him to Disney Quest last weekend. We got him some smaller things too. From us, besides Disney Quest, he got the Lego Star Wars game for PS2, a t-shirt that reads "Books is Good" and a t-shirt that reads "What part of Moooohoooohaaahaaaa don't you understand." He also got $$ from one of my sisters, $$ and new headphones from my in-laws, $$ from David's grandma, another T-shirt from my friend Wendy and a long sleeved t-shirt from her too. He still has more stuff from his dad's side. He'll get those from them this Sunday.




Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest kids ever!



0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: