CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 2, 2007

In the Dark - 03/02/2007

Sometimes I feel like I am in the dark with regards to history, literature, science, etc. I want to learn more. I received today this book: An Incomplete Education: 3,684 Things You Should Have Learned But Probably Didn't.


VERY excited about this. It's a nice hard cover book. I have already started reading it. You know me: 3 or 4 books at a time and I am happy. (doing Catcher in the Rye and Blue Water as well). I am doing one classic a month. Catcher in the Rye is March's selection. I never read this, can you believe it. There are so many classics I have never read. I printed up a list of "100 Books to Read Before you Die." I am going to read them all. Pray for me when I get to "War & Peace". I hear it's a bear.



"In the Dark", Angel Season 1, Episode 3

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: