CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Out of Gas - 02/21/2007

Hola. Wow, I am pooped. Why does being a mom and working involve so much...work? Who knew?


The Glass Castle I talked to you all about earlier? Good book. Read it. I figured out the author's dedication page note to her youngest sibling. Sorry, you will have to read it for yourself. Nya Nya.


I had a surprise in the mail yesterday. My bee eff eff bought and mailed me a copy of "The Other Boelyn Girl." A Historical "Fiction." What kind of oxymoron is that? Historical Fiction? I was so excited. My library (the one that I illegally go to now - yes, evil) has it on order for me. There were only 12 people ahead of me. So I got a copy bought for me. Thanks Wendell! Book Worm Geeks Unite! "She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain."


Hey, why do smokers smack the heck out of their newly acquired packages? I saw some guy "packing" a pack. Why? How does this enhance the smoking experience? Curious non-smokers want to know.

"Out of Gas," Firefly Episode 107

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: