CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Angel - 10/03/2007

Sitting on the floor in Isabel's room, at 9 p.m.-ish yesterday, I was exhausted. Dear God in Heaven above if you love me, PLEASE make this girl be tired already! I can't take it anymore! I must SLEEEEEEEPPPPP! (If only you'd actually go to bed earlier that midnight....shut up, voice of reason!)

I set my elbows on my legs and placed my forehead in my arms, listening to Isabel spinning and making herself dizzy. She stops and notices my posture. "Mommy, are you sad?" she asks in her soft lispy voice. Without thinking, I started to say "Yea, a little." She didn't let me finish. She THREW herself on me at full-force and yelled "Hug!" Flippin' Awesome.

I love hugs

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: