CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

The Zeppo - 11/07/2006

*hangs head in shame*


I did not vote. ME. I. Did. Not. Vote. Gahhh! My civic duty! My privilege!


I meant to do so after work. David was off tonight, so I was going to head straight there after work. Last night, David made squat $$. A slow night, compounded by the need for dinner and a full tank left him with about $9 cash. Yuck. So when his boss called to see if he wanted to pick up a shift, David said yes. Alas, I had to come straight home to take care of the kids, in a torrential downpour, with tornado warnings in effect for my county. Nice.


I did not vote. I cannot complain about ANYONE in this election, because I did not take the time to go vote. If you did not vote, neither can you. *blows raspberry*

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: