CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Him - 04/04/2007

Sorry I have not posted in a bit. I have something to blog about, but I sort-of kind-of want to wait until I do. I want to see if anything changes before I post the blog. My husband is sad (at something else, not me) and I am mad that he is sad. Me mad is not fun, so I want to behave and see if I am overreacting. The protective rabid dog in me wants to act all mean, but I must breathe and take his lead. He is one calm, passive dude. Maybe that's why we are so good together. We balance. I am super-hyper-emotional-loud and he is calm-cool-almost-too-calm quiet man. We make each other even.


AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME POTTY TRAIN THIS GIRL!! SHE JUST PEED ON THE FLOOR! Gah! Not even a "Pee pee" or "potty" just peed on the floor and continued playing. She's 3. Dude! GAHHHHH.

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: