CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 9, 2007

Through the Looking Glass - 04/09/2007

There's a Game going around the 'net. I don't really know what it is called. I renamed it "Me in One Word" when I forwarded to a few friends. You ask people to describe you in one word and only one. They don't need to reply to anyone else, just you. And they can be completely honest.

Here are the words that were used to describe me:

Contained
Aggressive
Super-Mom
Cool
Precise
Organized
Creative
Crafty

I love that I am both contained AND aggressive. Funny thing is, the two people who said that are from two different circle of friends. The "contained" commentator knows me from one arena of my life and sees me as too quiet and calm. I hold too much inside. The "aggressive" commentator knows me from a different grouping, where in that group, I am the aggressive one. Funny, huh?

My "creative, organized, cool, crafty" friends all know the things I do (and send them from time to time). To them, I am all those things. "Super-Mom?" Sometimes. Sometimes I want to crawl in a dark little cave and hide from them. Ask David, he knows. :)

"Precise." I like that. I think I am that too.

All in all, I liked the list

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: