CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 9, 2007

Power Play - 04/09/2007

My son brought home a progress report with some bad grades back in mid-January. We were upset, and he was no longer allowed to play video games until he brought those grades up. He was good about it, too. That and I hid the game he loved the most.
I kept in touch with the one teacher with the bad grade. (The other was P.E. P.E.??? Seriously??) We e-mailed, she would tell me about extra credit, etc., etc. and I would make him do it.


He got his report card last week.....and made honor roll.

See? He wasn't really exerting himself until I took something away. How sad it that? I can't be there at school when he is not dressing out to P.E. or when he does his homework and then forgets to turn it it. *sigh* Parenting stinks.

Good job Jacob on your honor role. You did me proud.

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: