CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 12, 2006

Bargaining, Pt. 1 - 06/12/2006

Today is the first walk-through of our new home. Eeeep. I'm going to be late to work, btw. Right now, I am waiting for David to finish his shower & "I" to finish her "brekbist." "J" is with his dad.


The move is officially a week away. A week from today. Can I say how my emotions are all over the place lately? Of course I can, it's MY blog. Last night, I was crying. I was upset that all my friends or family live out of the darned state or far enough away that help for a middle-of-the-week-move is impossible. Also sad because...all my friends or family live out of the darned state or far enough away. I was bored to tears yesterday. Literally. It does not help that I am PMS-ing either. Stupid Eve.


And, how am I going to move with "I" in tow, running all over the place? My babysitters? One moved to Minnesota, the other...she's going to Puerto Rico on vacation.


I was also sad to be leaving this house. The house that I bought, all on my own. Me & "J," that's it. Not even any child support from "J"'s dad ($19k and counting). My own house with a nice piece of land. This is the first house Mrs. Squeaklefritz came home to.


Speaking of...she's calling me. Time to get her dressed so we can go check out the new digs and make sure the house looks good.

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: