CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Becoming Pt. 1 - 10/04/2006

David called me yesterday at 4:15 to say J still was not home. He rides his bike and is usually there by 3:40. He tried calling J's phone, but did not get an answer. I call - no answer. Then about 10 minutes later, J calls me & says "I'm home." I said "What took you so long?!? I was worried." He said "You worry too much. I was walking home with a friend."

"Oh, who?"
"This girl."
"Reeeeeaaalllly?"
"Mom, stop."
"What's her name?"
"Pamela..I gotto go, I'll talk to you later."

Later on, I asked more. She's in 7th grade, half German, half Hispanic (she's a little darker than you mom) and she "seemed lonely" so he walked with her.

Today? David drove him to school so he did not have his bike, so he can walk home again.
Is that a new grey hair I see? I needed a new box of Miss Clairol anyway.

Becoming Pt. 1, Buffy Season 2, Episode 21

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: