CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Older and Far Away - 09/24/2006

"Go, Go, Go, Go Kaaren, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday, we're gonna drink Bacardi like it's your birthday, and you know we don't give a ..cause it's your birthday."


Don't like Bacardi, but it's My Birthday!! Yay & Yuck. I am old. Mom called and sister Brenda text messaged me. Mom also sent me a box with a pair of HUGE pants. Very comfortable khaki colored drawstring cotton/linen pants, but very huge. I wore them to work on Friday. I also got candles, a purse and some jewelry from mom. Brenda sent me two t-shirts; one I wore yesterday, the other I am wearing now. David's parents sent me bubble bath for my huge tub. I have body gel coming out my ears but no bubble bath. So, I got some and used the Cherry Blossom scent in the tub last night.


We went to brunch at IHOP and had lousy service. The waitress had too many tables and was very forgetful. J & our girl both needed a refill and never got one. David needed tabasco. He never got it. He ended up walking to a table across from us to ask to borrow theirs. I wonder how David tipped. She was just plain bad.


We went to Kohls to return a pair of pants I got last week and just did not need. I wanted to use the refund to get some new place mats to match the new kitchen colors, but every time I'd find something I liked, there were only 3 or 4 of them. I want 6. I guess I'll have to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond during my lunch break & see what they have there.

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: