CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 1, 2006

Gone - 09/01/2006

Ernesto came and went...and I must have missed something. It rained for, oh, 10 minutes. Schools were out! The roads were empty! (I got to work WAY faster than usual. I hate that. It's 7:40. I am NOT here. Pretend you don't see me. Do not TALK to me until 8:00. I have been known to sit in my car, listening to the radio until 7:59:40 - I need the 20 seconds to lock up & walk up the stairs). Offices were closed, people "hunkered down" for those 10 mph gusts. Hey, let me shut up. I am thankful to God that nothing happened. We need a bit of nothing this year.


Me & Miss Clairol are pals, by the way. Everything turned out fine. I just WANT A HAIR CUT because it is too long and heavy and I am bored, bored, bored, and can I make this sentence any more "run-on-ie?"


Dad and step-mom are coming over tomorrow to finally see the house. So, it's major clean-up time tonight. I just CLEANED these toilets 3 days ago. I did! So why are all 3 so gross again? I get cranky when I clean - everyone here (except Miss Squeak) knows this & avoids me. They are wise.


Edit: *falling off chair laughing* So, I'm sitting here typing. My girl is in her room playing. I can see her from here. Her temporary room is right off the loft area. La la la. Noise, playing, noise, talking to herself. She's saying something, but I'm not really hearing. Finally I hear what she is saying when she YELLS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS: BECK!!! Beck, btw, is how she pronounces bed. She wants to go to beck, and she wants to go to beck NOW, LADY. This is the weirdest kid ever, people. She loves her bed. Loves it. (She used to pull me off the couch at the old house, walk me to her room and point to her crib). BECK! I yell "Ooops! Sorry!" and run in the room. She's standing there, one hand on the crib rail, the other holding her blankie to her face. When she gets tired, she sniffs her blankie. I pick her up, smooch her & put her in. She does her happy, lying-down wiggle dance. She must wiggle - it's a requirement. Blankie to face. "Gooood (pause) Night (pause) Mamiii." I close the door and that's that. Not a peep. She is so cool.

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: