CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 7, 2006

The Girl in Question - 09/07/2006

She's two, I get that. She can barely say words. She's not potty trained. I get that. I just cannot understand whyyyyyyyyyy she must use her HEAD as her napkin. My girl! She of the bologna-smelling head. No matter what she is eating, it must be eaten with her hands. Try explaining to a 2 year old that soup is not to be eaten with one's hand - one's entire hand completely submerged in the bowl. But most importantly, that one's hair is not a napkin. Hand in soup, suck hand, wipe hand on hair. Repeat. Take sandwich, separate the meat & cheese from the bread. Eat the mayonnaise-covered meat. Wipe hand on hair. Repeat. Ignore spoon given with Dora Yogurt. Shove hand in yogurt. Suck hand. Wipe hand in hair. Repeat.

Try combing her hair after this. I mostly feel like laughing hysterically........ and licking her head

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: