CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Inca Mummy Girl - 09/21/2006

Seriously. When will I ever use this title? Never. LOL So, a random title for a random blog.
Let's say you have to get out of the car after you have parked it, but you need to walk around and get something out of the passenger seat; something bulky or whatever. Do you walk around the front of your car? Or do you swing around the back? I go around the back and I DON'T KNOW WHY!! It's so weird. I catch myself doing it all the time. I would think going around the front would be quicker (shorter front end than tail), but I still go around the back. Did my mom instill in me a fear of walking in front of cars? Am I trying to get more exercise?(psshhhyea, right) No clue, but I find it weird.

Tomorrow I'm going to get re-certified for CPR & First Aid. A whole day out of the office. Yay! So, if I'm ever around and you're...say..gagging, I'm your gal.

What else, what else. Oh yeaaa....yesterday, I'm changing our girl into her pj's. There's a mirror on her changing table, so she's looking at herself as I take off her shirt. (I typed shity - LOL my fingers were on the wrong keys!!) So, she points to her teeeeeeeny little baby nip and says "Booby!" I just stare and say "What did she say?" Jake's laughing out in the loft and says "Yea, David taught her that today." Nice.

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: