CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Restless - 05/03/2006

The house is up for sale. I'm trying not to panic. The sign is still not on the front yard though. I realized that I was holding my breath as I turned the corner on to my street this afternoon - looking for the sign.


Random Thoughts from yesterday & today:

There's some guy in Altamonte Springs (next city over) who still has his Christmas tree up. David saw it last night at work. That has to be the epitome of laziness...except of course the neighbor at the other end of the street who has had their Halloween decorations up...since 10/2004. I kid you not! Black cat cutout, purple door decoration, spider banner. Since 2004.

"I" has been so sweet these past 2 days. All hugs and kisses and goofy grins. My kids are gorgeous, BTW.

"I" is also weird. She went to the pantry, got a jar of sweet potatoes and walked to her high chair. So, I gave her some. She ate every bit of what I gave her.

I made a coffee crumb cake last night. I thought it was OK, but "J" proclaimed it the "best cake ever, mom." Thanks, Bisquick. lol

I'm reading 3 books at the moment: Prince Caspian by CS Lewis (one of the Chronic-What-cles of Narnia. & If you get that reference, you rock!), Castle of Wizardry, from The Belgariad Series by David Eddings (actually, David is reading it to me when I go to bed at night. He's so cute.), and Why Buffy Matters: The Art of Buffy the Vampire Slayer by Rhonda Wilcox. (Holy Moly, is she ever the word connoisseur. So much of the text is proliferated with such grandiose verbiage and rhetoric that one tends to get bogged down in the text versus its meaning. *snicker* Ok seriously, though, she tends to quote so many other works and authors, half the time I don't know if the opinion or comment is hers or someone else's. I'm only on page 55 of 205, so I hope it gets better.)

Thus endeth the blog...for today.

0 comments from wacky fun peeps!: